Ecuador Adventure | Trip Notes
|2012 Prices/Per person|
|4 people/2 double rooms||$1875|
- Included: Entrance fee to National Park, hotel, meals, transportation guide or guides, camping staff, tents and insolated sleeping pad
- This trip begins and ends in Quito, Ecuador, which can be reach by daily flights on a wide variety of airlines.
- Trip price is based on 3 star hotel accommodations in Quito stay at the Sierra Madre. Upgraded hotels can be requested and will be charged the corresponding rate.
- Latin American Escapes offers excellent discounted international airfares from most US cities, local airpasses, and complete land packages through-out Latin America.
- What to bring for the trek: Water proof windbreaker and hiking boots, sleeping bag, daypack, woolen gloves, woolen cap covering entire head and ears, warm trousers, good sunglasses, hat, sunblock (at least 15 spf), canteen, flashlight, pocket knife, camera, binoculars, and wash kit.
- What to bring for the rafting: A T-shirt, bathing suit and sneakers (which will get wet) or Teva sandals, towel, set of dry clothing and shoes for after the river running, water proof windbreaker, insect repellent, sunblock, hat and sunglasses with a safety strap. We provide water-proof bags for your camera and binoculars.
- This trip combines easily with a Galapagos cruise, Amazon adventure, or add a few extra days in Quito to explore the city, local markets, or visit the museums and art galleries.
Any day June thru December
$240 single supp