Ecuador Multi-Sport Adventure | Trip Notes
|2012 Prices||Per person|
|4 people/2 double rooms||$1325|
|2 people/1 double room||$1895|
INCLUDED: Accommodations in moderate 3 star B&B hotels in Quito (optional upgrades available on request with corresponding surcharge) + moderate category haciendas and eco-lodges outside the city; private land transportation; all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily); all adventure and protective equipment (including front-suspended mountain bikes with a deore shifting system, rafting equipment, gloves, helmets, water bottles, and dry bags); and professional English-speaking guide.
NOT INCLUDED: National Park entrance fees; hotel & restaurant beverages, tips, or gratuities; guide tips and personal expenses.
• TRAVEL TIME: 1 to 5 hours per day
• SEASON: All year, except June
• ALTITUDE: 1,500 to 15,500 feet (500 to 4,800 meters)
• AVERAGE TEMPERATURE - ANDES: DAY 46-75ºF / 8-24ºC, NIGHT 41-53ºF / 5-12ºC
• AVERAGE TEMPERATURE - CLOUDFOREST: DAY 60-86ºF / 16-30ºC, NIGHT 60-68ºF / 16-20ºC
• AVERAGE TEMPERATURE - AMAZON: DAY 68-95ºF / 20-35ºC, NIGHT 64-71ºF / 18-22ºC
• SUGGESTED ITEMS TO PACK: Non-cotton trekking gear, sun block, bathing suit, and mosquito repellent.
- This trip begins and ends in Quito, Ecuador, which can be reached via daily flights on a wide variety of airlines. Latin American Escapes offers excellent discounted airfares, please contact us for a quote from your home city.
- Additional days may be added in Quito at either the beginning or end of this itinerary if you wish to explore the city in more depth, or visit other interesting areas of Ecuador---the Galapagos islands, colonial cities, Amazon Rainforest, volcanoes, hot springs, etc.
- We use typical B&B style lodging in Quito, equivalent to a moderate or 3 star hotel. Upgrades available on request
Daily on request
2 double rooms
1 double room