Belize Romantic Getaway | Trip Accommodations
Hidden Valley Inn is an upscale resort located on 7200 acres of private reserve in the Maya Mountains of Western Belize. Guests enjoy exclusive access to 90 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails as well as many secluded pools and waterfalls set in tropical rainforest.
For those seeking romance, a private waterfall may be reserved for the day with lunch set out next to the pool below the falls. This is included in the honeymoon package.
The Inn also serves as a convenient base for visiting the various scenic attractions of the area: Canoe trips and horseback riding through the jungle are a peaceful way to experience the indigenous flora and fauna, mystical caves can be explored on foot, by canoe or tube whilst ancient Mayan cities and modern day rural villages provide a glimpse of past and present cultures.
Hidden Valley Inn is one of the few small luxury hotels in Belize situated within a private nature reserve. The accommodations are comprised of only 12 cottages which surround a central lodge housing a bar, restaurant and several lounges. It is also one of the only resorts whose facilities, trails and jungle waterfalls are reserved for exclusive use by resident guests guaranteeing privacy and some of the most personalized service in Belize.
The cozy cottages with ceiling fans and screened windows all feature en suite bathrooms providing plentiful hot water. Brick fireplaces, handcrafted mahogany furnishings and elegant décor in earth tones reflect the warm intimacy of the Inn.
The Main House is the "heart" of the Inn. It has been converted from the original homestead and reflects the graciousness of a high-country lodge with its vaulted ceilings, exotic tropical cypress paneled walls and four fireplaces. Our guests enjoy meeting new friends in the relaxed, "house party" atmosphere. The three lounges and bar provide ample area to gather before dinner with a cocktail and share information with one another on the adventures of the day, or to settle quietly in a comfortable chair in one of the lounges to read or watch the undisturbed antics of the acorn woodpeckers and hummingbirds.
The swimming pool and hot tub is the perfect place to soak away the stress of urban life or enjoy a frozen margarita at sunset. Package pricing based on Estate Rooms, with optional upgrade available to Estate Suites
Chabil Mar, Maya for "Beautiful Sea", is a luxury, boutique resort that appeals to the discerning traveler looking to combine adventure and culturual experience with stylish, upscale and guest exclusive accommodations in Placencia Village . . . with every amenity at hand. While the vibe is casual, the service is personal. The grandeur of this "castle in the sand" will astound you, but it's the warmth and friendliness of the service that will take your breath away.
Enjopy the resort's 400 feet of private Caribbean beachfront, a private pier for sunning, lounging and dining, two infinity pools nestled in lush tropical gardens, al fresco dining at Cafe Mar on the beach under the stars amidst swaying palm trees--all just five minutes from Placencia Village.
Boutique Resort and Luxury Accommodations:
- Just nineteen individually decorated Luxury Villas and one Honeymoon Suite grace our property, assuring a superior level of privacy, intimacy and personal attention.
- Guest Exclusive: All amenities of this private resort are for the personal use of our guests, the only Placencia Resort to provide this level of exclusivity
- Premier location in Placencia Village: Affords you the ease and pleasure of a beach walk, bicycle, kayak or golf cart ride in as little as five minutes to Placencia Village, or enjoy the resort's complimentary nightly shuttle service, to enjoy multiple restaurants, gift shops and entertainment at your leisure. Then, effortlessly slip back to the peacefulness of Chabil Mar on your schedule! Package pricing based on a Luxury Sea View Villa. Optional upgrades available on request.
• Two Beachfront Modern Infinity Pools
• Full Concierge Services On Site
• Kaleidoscope Seaview Bar and Lounge
• Café Mar – our Exclusive Restaurant with Tropical Outdoor Seafront Dining
• Free Resort–wide Wireless Internet
• Bicycles and Kayaks – Complimentary
• Private Seafront Pier for Dining, Relaxation and Sunning Lounges
• Room Service
• Gift Shop
• 400ft of Premier Beach with Cushioned Lounges
• Lush Tropical Landscaping
• Picnic Area and Outdoor Kitchen Facilities
• Meeting Space, Family Games, Book and DVD Video Libraries
• On–site Golf Cart Rental
Each Villa is equipped with:
• Approximately 1000 square feet of Living Area
• Multi Zoned Air Conditioning
• Personal Veranda facing the Caribbean for dining and relaxation
• Luxury 400TC Linens
• Luxury Heavyweight Bath and Pool Towels
• Turkish Robes
• Hairdriers, Iron and Ironing Board
• Eco Friendly Luxury Bath Products
• In Villa Free Wireless Internet
• Modern fully equipped Kitchens, Flat Screen TV with Cable and DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Washer and Dryer
• International Telephone
• In Room Safes
Daily except Christmas/New Years Peak dates
Dec 13-Jan 5
May 1-Dec 13
Jan 6-April 30