Colombia's Colonial Gems | Trip Notes
|First Class-Avia 93 or Hilton||$2285||$2800||$480|
- Hotel categories can be mixed & matched, and other hotels substituted on request
- Rates prices valid through Dec 15, 2012. Holiday surcharges apply to holy week, and Christmas/New Year's holiday dates.
- Rates are indicated per person.
- Single supplement based on minimum of 2 people traveling.
- This trip begins Bogotá and ends in Bucaramanga. Bogota can be reached by daily flights on a wide variety of airlines.
- Domestic flights Bucaramanga-Bogotá are required for this itinerary. They can either be included in your international ticket, or issued separately. Current individual fare is approximately $150.
- This itinerary combines well with an extension to Cartagena, or to the Coffee Plantations. Please see our corresponding suggested itineraries for ideas.
- Latin American Escapes offers excellent discounted international airfares from most US cities, local airpasses, and complete land packages through-out Latin America.
From $2185 p/p
First Class Hotels:
From $2285 p/p
From $2335 p/p
Any day--Best museum visits with arrivals Tues thru Sat. Wednesday arrivals will experience market day in Villa de Leyva.