The Magic of Chile | Trip Notes
|Suggested custom itinerary||Group Tour/Monthly departures|
- Suggested custom itinerary is based on several trip modules that operate consecutively. Each destination provides local English speaking guides for all tours that are handled as a seat-in-bus (shared) or private basis, depending on location.
- Group Departures provides an English speaking guide and tours are exclusive to group members.
- This trip begins and ends in Santiago, Chile, which can be reached on a daily basis on a wide variety of airlines. LAE offers excellent discounted airfares, please contact us for a quote from your home city.
- This trip can also be done on an entirely private basis for all tours & transfers. This allows any modifications of the itinerary you would prefer, and operation in the winter months. Please contact us for assistance for custom trip planning.
- Additional days may be added in Santiago at either the beginning or end of this itinerary if you wish to explore the city in more depth, visit the nearby wineries, Pacific coast area, or spend a day rafting or hiking in an outdoor center located near to the city.
- Airline tickets are required for this itinerary as follows: Santiago-Calama-Santiago/Pto. Montt-Punta Arenas-Santiago.
- Atacama and Lake District: Sequence of excursions may vary depending on departure day. Chiloe: Depending on departure day visits may be to Castro or Ancud
- Entrance fee Saltos de Petrohue and Chiloe not included.
- In the event of any itinerary changes by the airlines, we will make any necessary adjustments in trip order & tours. Any scheduling problems which require additional hotel nights will be added to the trip cost and advised at time of reservation.
Custom: $2500 p/p
Group: $2675 p/p
Any day in season
Oct 29-Nov 10
Nov 19-Dec 1
Any day in season