Costa Rica: The Coast-to-Coast Adventure | Trip Notes
|2016 Prices||Per person|
|Holiday Surcharge/double (Easter & Xmas departure)||$250|
|Single supp/Holiday surcharge (Easter departure)||$55|
Prices valid through October 31, 2016
- All departures are guaranteed. Additional departure will be opened with a minimum of 4 travelers.
- You need to be reasonably fit and have good stamina as the Coast to Coast Trip is a real challenge. Good understanding and experience of mountain biking will make the trip more enjoyable and keep the pace even. Experience of whitewater rafting is not necessary but you will be paddling all the time you are on the raft so fitness and stamina are a must.
- PRICE INCLUDES: Accommodation, airport transfers, meals where indicated, group equipment (bikes, rafts, camping gear, etc.), support vehicle and experienced,bilingual & fun guides throughout the trip
- Passengers traveling alone can share accommodations (same sex) for the same rate as double occupancy. If you prefer/request a single room, then the single supplement rate applies.
- Sleeping bag and pad are needed for the camping portions of this trip. All other communal camp gear is provided. You will receive a complete list of recommended clothing and equipment necessary for this itinerary when you have paid a deposit and are confirmed on a trip.
Approx 1 per month
$475 single supp
$250-$305 holiday surcharge