Guatemala Explorer | Trip Notes
2016 Prices for moderate hotels such as Barcelo/standard rooms in Guatemala City; Bonifaz in Quetzaltenango; Mayan Inn in Chichicastenango; Regis in Panajachel/Lake Atitlan; Hotel Meson de Maria/deluxe in Antigua; Park Hotel or La Pousada in Coban; Marina in Copan; Catamaran in Rio Dulce; Del Patio in Flores/Tikal
- $1895 per person based on double occupancy
- $2495 for one person traveling/single occupancy
2016 Prices for Top End Hotels such as Barcelo/Deluxe or Camino Real in Guatemala City; Bonifaz in Quetzaltenango; Mayan Inn in Chichicastenango; Hotel Atitlan in Panajachel/Lake Atitlan; Casa Santo Domingo in Antigua; Park Hotel or La Pousada in Coban; Copan Ruinas in Copan; Catamaran in Rio Dulce; Del Patio in Flores/Tikal
- $2250 per person based on double occupancy
- $3100 for one person traveling/single occupancy
Specific hotels, or private tours may be substituted at applicable costs at client request. Alternate hotels in similar price range may be substituted based on availability.
In a few locations we use the "best available" accommodations, which will apply to both moderate and top end categories.
*Note: Due to special hotel restrictions over the Christmas, New Year and Easter Holiday season, we are unable to operate these group itineraries. This applies to dates during Holy week (March 20-27, 2016) and New Year’s (December 24, 2016 to January 02, 2017) where hotels in Antigua, Peten Area, Lake Atitlan, Puerto Barrios and Rio Dulce area have a 100% increase and a minimum stay of four nights.Customized itineraries are possible if your travel plans can accommodate these restrictions, but note that hotel costs must be pre-paid at time of reservation, and are normally non-refundable.
- Latin American Escapes, Inc. offers special contract airline rates to Latin America from most cities in the US, as well as special airpass rates for tickets with-in Latin America. Please ask for a quote based on your trip itinerary.
- This trip begins and ends in Guatemala City, which can be reached on a daily basis by a variety of airlines. Easy extensions to other Central American countries are also available.
- Trip costs includes the flights Guatemala City-Flores-Guatemala City
- Breakfasts are included daily. Stops are made for lunch, where each passenger can select the meal of their choice. Dinners can be enjoyed at your own hotel, or in nearby restaurants.
Top End Hotels: