Best of Panama | Trip Notes
|2019 Prices||Per person|
Note: A minimum of 4 travelers are needed to operate these group departures
Please add 7% mandated government service charge for these departure dates ($245 double occupancy, $62 for single supplement)
Included: Lodging, meals as specified in the itinerary (B - breakfast, L - lunch, D - dinner); All land, air and water transportation within Panama; Lodging in Panama; All airport/hotel transfers on scheduled arrival and departure dates; Guides´ services and expenses; Services of an in-bound land operator for airline re-confirmations and tour operations; Park, museum and related entrance fees
Not Included: International airfare, airport departure taxes, tourist card, meals not specified in the itinerary, alcoholic beverages, personal equipment, items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, gratuities, and insurance of any kind
- Optional pre and post-tour extensions are available to the San Blas Islands, or other destinations in Panama.
- Latin American Escapes, Inc. offers special contract airline rates to Latin America from most cities in the US, as well as special airpass rates for tickets with-in Latin America. Please ask for a quote based on your trip itinerary.
- For domestic flights within Panama each passenger is allowed 1 bag of up to 30.8 lbs (14kg). For flights to David each passenger is allowed 1 bag of up to 66 lbs (30 kg).
- Carry-on luggage is limited to 8.8 lbs. (4 kg).
- Passengers are responsible for excess baggage fees and are subject to US$1.00 per extra pound and only allowed depending on flight occupancy.
- Arrangements can be made at the Panama City hotel or to store luggage that will not be needed. Excess baggage charges assessed by commercial carriers are the responsibility of the passenger.
- This program includes a private Naturalist guide accompanying the group throughout the entire itinerary. Some tours are on shared basis. We accept a maximum of 12 persons on the program.
- The Canopy Zipline Tour in Boquete has the following maximum weight restrictions: 175 lbs (80 kg) for women and 250 lbs (113 kg) for men
with minimum of 4 travelers
Mar 30-Apr 7
& on request