Seaman Journey | Trip Notes
|Upper Deck Suite||$2477||$3233||$5501|
|Standard Ocean View||$2267||$3023||$5291|
|Single/ Galapagos or Sea Star Suite||approx 75% surcharge of selected cabin category|
Prices indicated are per person/double occupancy
11, 12 and 15 day itinerary prices available on request
• Children under 12 traveling with parents 15% discount (one child per 2 adults paying full fare).
• Minimum age 6 years
Share Policy: Single travelers may request “same-sex share cabin” basis and pay the listed per person/double rate. No surcharge will be applied if a room-mate is not found. Share/Single cabins may be limited, or blacked out for heavy travel dates.
Single Policy: As priced above. Single cabins may be limited, or blacked out for heavy travel dates.
Triple Options: Upper Deck cabins have option to add a sofa bed that can be used for a child under 12
• Provided: Snorkeling equipment; sea kayaking possible at select sites
• For an additional charge: Wet-suit rentals; Scuba diving at select sites by pre-arrangement only; soft drinks & alcoholic beverages.
Payments on board: Cash or travelers checks only accepted. A tab is run during the trip, payment handled on the last day.
Galapagos National Park Tax: A park fee of $100 per person will be charged to all passengers. Children under 12 years pay $50. In most cases we can pre-pay this tax by including it in your trip invoice.
Transit Control Tax: A $20 per person fee is charged to all passengers. This card is issued when you depart for Galapagos, and you will need to show it prior to your return flight to the mainland. In most cases we can pre-pay this tax by including it in your trip invoice.
Airline tickets: You will need to consider airline tickets from Quito (or Guayaquil) to Galapagos and return. These flights are automatically reserved for you with your Galapagos tour reservation.
• Quito departures: $495-$530
• Guayaquil departures: $495-$530
• Children under 12 discount: On request