Adventure in Argentina | Trip Notes
2 double rooms
1 double room
|2021 Prices/Per person||$2095 p/p||$2395 p/p||$650|
- Accommodation with breakfast and local taxes at the mentioned hotels.
- Transfers in private car with assistance of a bilingual guide for arrival transfers
- Tours in private services except for Buenos Aires bike tour and Tango show with dinner.
- Assistance of bilingual (English / Spanish) speaking guides.
- Entrance fees to National Parks.
- Meals as per the itinerary without beverages.
The Rates do not include:
- Airline tickets, airport taxes and local taxes
- Early check-in on Day 1
- Meals except the ones mentioned on the itinerary and beverages
- Tips for baggage handling and optional gratuities for guides / drivers
- Personal expenses.
This trip begins and ends in Buenos Aires, Argentina, which can be reached via daily flights on a variety of international airlines. Note that flights from the US are generally overnight, you will need to start your trip one day prior to the arrival date in Buenos Aires. Early check-in can be arranged for day 1 for $75 pp/double occupancy.
- Airline tickets with-in Argentina are required as follows: Buenos Aire/Aeroparque airport-Salta and return Buenos Aires/Aeroparque. Current best & approximate round-trip airfare can run as low as $250. Exact quote will be provided once you have made a deposit on your trip and we can reserve your flight itinerary.
- Latin American Escapes offers excellent discounted international airfares from most US cities, local airpasses, and complete land packages through-out Latin America.
- Additional nights can be added in Buenos Aires before or after the trip for further explorations--please consult our staff for ideas and arrangements. You have the option at the end of this itinerary to depart Salta to other destinations either by flight or overland. A visit to Iguazu Falls, or adding on the Atacama Desert of Chile or Uyuni Salt flats in Boivia are very popular combinations to the Adventure in Argentina tour, and work very well logistically
- All hotels have private rooms and en-suite bathrooms except Refugio Casa Condor/ (nights 5 & 6). Guests here will have their own room (bunk bed type) with all bedding & towels provided Bathrooms and hot water showers are located outside of the guest rooms.
- For the hike from Iruya to Casa Condor you need to leave the bulk of your luggage in storage at Hosteria de Iruya. For these days you should plan to bring along with you only the essentials you need for these 3 days & that you can comfortably carry in your day pack on Day 5 to Casa Condor & Day 7 back to Iruya. Facilities at Refugio Casa Condor supply all bedding & towels.
Daily on request
May through November
2 double rooms
1 double room