Best of Ecuador: Haciendas, Hikes & Communities | Trip Notes
Rates per person
1 double room
2 double rooms
|Quito Hotel Upgrade
Days 1, 2 & 8
|Single supplement||On request||On request|
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per departure
- Itinerary can depart any day of the week. Main market day for Otavalo is Saturday, with slightly
reduced # of vendors all other days. Weekdays recommended to avoid closed churches & museums during Quito city tour
- Latin American Escapes offers excellent discounted international airfares from most US cities, local airpasses, and complete land packages throughout Latin America.
- Combine this trip with a Galapagos cruise, Amazon adventure or other destinations in Latin America.
- Included: Bilingual Naturalist Trekking Guide. Transportation and support vehicle for luggage throughout the program. Meals as described on itinerary. Accommodation at comfortable lodges First Aid Kit.
- Not included: Park Entrance fees. Tips. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Gear of any type
- What to bring - clothes and mountain equipment: High ankle hiking boots (please do not bring new boots) and walking sticks. Long sleeve, synthetic, waterproof thermal jacket. A warm impermeable jacket with fleece (goretex o similar). Quick drying walking pants. Waterproof pants. Gloves, warm hat, sun hat and kerchief. A small towel. A flashlight lantern, water bottle, knife, sun glasses.
Daily with a minimum of 2 people
4 travelers/2 rooms
2 travelers/1 room