Inca Trails of Cusco | Trip Notes
|3 star/moderate hotels||$2695||$1995||+$195|
|3 star/high end hotels||$2795||$2095||+$195|
|4 star hotels||$3075||$2395||+$100|
|5 star hotels||$3795||$3150||included|
Prices based on a minimum of two persons traveling together.
Single supplement rates can be quoted on request
** DUE TO RECENT TRAIL REGULATIONS, TO RESERVE SPACE ON THIS PROGRAM, WE MUST HAVE YOUR FULL PASSPORT NAME, PASSPORT #, BIRTH-DATE AND NATIONALITY ALONG WITH YOUR DEPOSIT TO REQUEST AND CONFIRM SPACE
Note: This tour is a suggested, customized itinerary that is very flexible. We can make changes in hotels, excursions and destinations to suit your travel dates, style and budget.
Note: Optional free day in Cusco on Day 8 (explore the markets, museums, shops & restaurants of this charming colonial city!) extends this trip to a 9 day program operating Friday-Saturday.
- Includes transportation by vehicle and train, bilingual guides, breakfasts and lunch during full day excursions, lodging on double basis in comfortable country inns, and entrance fess to museums and archaeological sites visited during the journey
- Does not include lunches in the cities, dinners, alcoholic beverages, personal expenses such as tips, laundry, additional tours, telephone calls, insurance and airline tickets.
- Latin American Escapes, Inc. offers special contract airline rates to Latin America from most cities in the US, as well as special air-pass rates for tickets with-in Latin America. Please ask for a quote based on your trip itinerary.
- This trip begins and ends in Lima, Peru, which can be reach by daily flights on a wide variety of airlines.
- This trip requires an addition of domestic flights Lima-Cusco and Cusco-Lima.Ticket prices average between $325 to $350 round-trip, and will be confirmed once we have your trip deposit.
- Minimum number of passengers required to operate this trip is 2.
- Arrangements can be made to extend your stay in Peru, Bolivia, the Amazon, Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands, or other parts of Latin America either before or after your group program. Please contact our staff for suggestions and prices. For a short extension, we recommend a trip to Puno on Lake Titicaca, and a day of sea kayaking along the shore. A great cultural and scenic experience!
March thru December
3 star hotels
From $1995 p/p
3 star hotels
From $2150 p/p
4 star hotels
From $2395 p/p
5 star hotels
From $3150 p/p